My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Super Hero Capes

My son is way into super heros lately and uses his blankies as capes. I hate that they drag on the ground and get left all over the house though. That's why I decided to search for capes that won't drag germs into bed with him at night. I thought about sewing one, but after I found these, nothing could compare. These are the capes I found, and they are absolutely wonderful!

This cape from Ellie Bellie Kids comes in five different prints and you can choose a lightening bolt or your child's initial. My favorites are black dots/aqua (shown), diamond/red, and dotty/pink.

The Blanket Capes from Twirl are so cute, and silky soft. Alyssa from Twirl came across my blog and was nice enough to send an image, but doesn't always work on my page! The two capes featured below are Retro Rocket and Flower Power, so fun!

SuperStar
Retro Rocket
FlowerPower


I found another cape I just have to post, just to give you all the options. These are a little more traditional than the other two and I found them on Chasing Fireflies.

No comments: