- Find babies showing different emotions or expressions (ie: crying, smiling, staring)
- Also include babies doing different activities (ie: sleeping, eating, playing, etc)
- Cut out extra pictures to rotate in the album so your baby doesn't tire of it
- Make an album of just family members and close friends
- Most important: talk about the babies in the pictures, about the feelings, or what they're doing in the picture.
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
DIY book for babies
Babies loooooove to look at other babies and kids. So, when my son was little I filled an 8x8 scrapbook album with pictures of babies. I took old parenting magazines and cut down the pictures to fit the album sleeves. He loved it! Here's a few suggestions when making this: