My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Friday, May 22, 2009

In the Land of Etsy

Wee Wood Natural Toys ($8.00)
I love the vibrant pirate family and the simplicity of the people.

Sun Beem Designs ($19.00)
These are too cute! I think they would make a darling decoration on a bedroom shelf when they aren't being played with, of course.

Discovery Denim ($40.00)
Capes are so fun! My son is always turning his blanky into some kind of cape or another. I love this pirate skull one.


Happy Squash Toys ($65.00)
Great design! I love the simple nature of this ship and the peg people bodies.

More wonderful things found on Etsy to come shortly...

1 comment:

Christine said...

I <3 pirate stuff!