My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Alphabet Blocks

Alphabet blocks are one of those classic toys, every child has a set. Did you know that it's better to introduce kids to lowercase letters first? That's why I was so ecstatic to find these Lowercase Alphabet Blocks (currently $21.71) from my favorite wooden block site, Barclay Blocks! For your bilingual child they also have alphabet blocks in languages like Greek, Dutch, and Norwegian as well as the typical foreign languages. Check out all their creative block sets featured here. But don't forget to read the previous post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those blocks are precious!

Abby said...

You are so cool! Did you ever think before now that you would be a really good resource for child development? I love this blog!