My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Building Stones


I love finding new things. Tonight I found these Stonees ($20) at Landbridge Toys that come with 50 pieces! They are crushed rocks that have been re-bonded and sealed with a safe water-based sealant. Constructing things out of different materials is great for kids. These stones help build critical thinking skills since they are naturally shaped and don't heve flat edges that line up. I love just the natural, gray colored set, but can only find the multi-colored set for now. For only 20 bucks these are a great deal!

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

Just wanted to say hi, and let you know that you should check out Rosie Hippo toys, they make some great wood toys!