My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Please Vote!

I need your help in deciding something. I'm not very good at decision making... So, which Bla Bla doll do you like better, Andiamo (left) or Berry (right)? Please take my poll to the right. Thanks so much!!!

In response to Kelly's question: I'm contemplating getting my son the mini version to take to our baby in the hospital and have the baby give him the big version as sibling gifts.

2 comments:

kelly said...

These are really cute! Lemonade and Buzz Bug are my personal favorites. I would love to order one for my son...maybe Christmas...what occasion will you be buying one of these for?

Christine said...

They're both so cute!