My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm still here

Dear Blog Readers,

I sincerely apologize for my absence. I guess I've been in a toy slump this last month and haven't had the energy and enthusiasm I usually do toward toys.

For those of you who don't know, I'm 12 weeks pregnant! I'm hoping for a girl so I can finally buy cute girl toys that I post about and see while I'm shopping. I've been really tired and I think that has contributed to the toy sabbatical and creativity slump that I find myself in.

Bear with me as I get back into a toy review mind set. I promise to get going soon, maybe even tonight if you're lucky. Thank you for your patience,

The Toy Snob

No comments: