My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

HIS & HERS

When I was a little girl (do you sense a theme tonight?) I always wanted to spend my allowance on those cheapie plastic make-up or jewelry sets but my mom never let me because she knew they'd just get lost, fall apart, and I'd be disappointed. Well now they make a more durable set of wooden cosmetics that just looks so much fun, it even includes a blow dryer and curlers! Boys can even have their own shaving kit, just like dad. If I have a girl, I'm totally getting this set to go with her vanity! They are both available at Moolka.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh my goodnes, the cosmetic set is tooooo cute! When I was a kid I totally loved all the party-favor-looking cheap plastic makeup stuff too. Blech. This is so much cuter. I haven't figured out what to get Laine for her birthday yet, but this is on the possibilities list.