My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

In response to Ashley...

I saw your comment about the Summer Bug Tea Set. I'm not sure what you're referring to for the payment option, but I found several stores that carry it and have it in stock:

Tin Toy Arcade
Trains 4 Tots
Amazon

Check these out and if you're still having trouble you could try calling your local specialty toy stores. If you're in Salt Lake try The Red Balloon, Nifty Cool Toys, or Tutoring Toy. The tea set is made by Schylling but on their website it looks like they've maybe discontinued it. Comment here or email me at thetoysnob at gmail dot com if you need more help.

No comments: