My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wooden Dinosaurs - Just what I've been looking for!


I check to see what's new at Oompa just about every day and today I was pleasantly surprised to find a wooden dinosaur set! For about a year now I've been on the lookout for wooden dinosaurs. This is the Wooden Dinosaur Animal Set from Cheekeyes ($29.99). I am so excited about them, they're adorable! Check out all the accessories from Cheekeyes like their Prehistoric Tree Set or the Dino Volcano. They make a perfect setting for these wooden dinos!

To make this even better, Oompa is having Double Points Days until Sunday at midnight!!!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Cool! Holztiger also makes some wooden dinosaurs that are super cute.

Anonymous said...

Interesting design, I like it a lot.

Jon and Briana said...

Hey Nicole,
Yes well the red balloon has been in the happenings book for atleast nine years and this year they just took us out! The owner does not know why and is pretty upset. But the sale which is 15% starts in the middle of October and runs for a month until Thanksgiving. So just a heads up but I will give you the exact dates when I know what they are! and I do not mind you stopping by my blog. I actually like it. Oh and my sister in law said she is going to take pictures of you! how exciting I cannot wait to see them you will be fantastic!

Sweetpea said...

I got a cute set last year for W for Christmas from Rosie Hippo. They are really simple, and both of my kids love them!

Anonymous said...

They are really cute. I got some pretty big ones for my 3 year old son. Check out these adorable Holztiger dinosaurs