My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sales

Oompa is offering $10 off orders of $100 or more this weekend only.

Gifted Imaginations
is having a Fall sale at 25% off the entire store and free shipping over $65! I'm not sure how long this one lasts, so hurry over.

What am I getting, you ask? Well, my mom is getting my baby The Haba Springtime Play Gym. Gotta love Grammies!
Haba Springtime Play Gym

Help us all stay updated on sales! If you know of one, please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com and I will post it on here. Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you checked out Landbridge Toys?

www.landbridgetoys.com

Nice toy selection and great customer service!