My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!

GREAT DEAL: If you order over $50 at Bright October, for a limited time, you can select one FREE Anamalz!!!

I'm in love with Anamalz by Hape toys! They are designed in Australia, made from all-natural materials, and are even poseable! Anamalz are sold individually (usually around $5.95) or in sets.




Lion, Tiger, and Bear at Bright October ($5.95-$6.95 each)














Two more I just love, the Gorilla and Panda.

These sweet Anamalz would be great as stand-alone play figures or with a setting like a barn or zoo scene. Give a few to your kids and watch their imaginations take flight as they create scenarios with these cute little creatures!

No comments: