My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Dinosaurs

Since posting about the Cheekeyes Dinosaurs I've had a lot of people comment on how much they love the Holztiger dinosaurs as well. These sell for about $12.99 each and are available on several different websites including these from Petit Baby. The Holztiger Dinosaurs are slightly larger in size and have a totally different style to them than the Cheekeyes. The bright colors make this a fun set that is aesthetically pleasing as well.

Left:
Spinosaurus

Right: Pachycephalosaurus

1 comment:

Jon and Briana said...

Hey the red balloons sale starts tomorrow and goes till thanksgiving. be sure to ask about the discount in the happenings book I am not sure what they are doing about it but maybe bring your book in and say you were looking for it. I wish I could give you the discount but I cannot so ask the person ringing you up and just see if the manager says it is ok! Good luck I hope you find some good stuff.