My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Alternative Thursday (or, um Friday)


I let you down again dear readers (all five of you). I do have a good excuse, my little sister spent the night and all of yesterday with us and we spent the evening at my dad's house for dinner where we announced our pregnancy! It was a very busy day. So, as I look forward to buying baby stuff, that is the topic of my plastic alternative idea.



It's not so much about "being green" for me as it is finding aesthetically pleasing toys that aren't too noisy. While the plastic one looks like it would be loads of fun (and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it), I just prefer the look of the wooden one better. It's called Play Park for Baby, I'm not sure who makes it, but it's available at The Wooden Wagon. WARNING: Be prepared for "sticker shock!"

No comments: