My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Have Kids, Will Travel


If you are planning a family vacation this spring check this out! This is the hippest looking luggage around! The Trunki is perfectly kid-sized, plus they can ride on top of it while you pull it! It is meant to be a carry-on bag and is not supposed to be checked in. It comes in the blue color above as well as a pink or green. So fun!

Another of my favorite kid luggage lines is from Sigikid, available through Oompa. These are your more traditional suitcases with kid themes like the Viking and Princess bags featured above. These would be great for check-in baggage, while the Trunki is more for carry-on. Plus, now you'll have more room in your luggage for fun souvenirs!

No comments: