My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Dress-Ups from Vilac




As I saw these I yelled, "Cute, oh my freakin' CUTE!" One of my new readers suggested I look at Maukilo.com, which I had forgotten about, so I did and these were the first things I saw. The Vilac Pirate Shield and Saber and the Knight Shield and Sword. They look beautiful!

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Hi Nicole!
I'm McCall's friend-Ashlie-...love the blog. Will have to check it out when I am in need of a toy-soon because of Christmas. Very clever. Good job:)

Melissa and Allen said...

Love your blog! It's fun to read! Hopefully some day I'll be able to apply all your good advice Ü