My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Portable Night Light


We have had this TykeLight Buddy for about two weeks now and just love it! My son isn't as scared at night as he used to be! Plus, it helps him see his way into our room in the middle of the night because it can go with him. This thing is so cool. You charge it on a base during the day, then take it off at night to illuminate the room. It stays cool to the touch, Marshall even slept with it in his "dog house" aka covers one night. There are other companies who make them but this one from MOBI was more reasonably priced. They come in a variety of colors, too.

No comments: