My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Boy Toys


I noticed a lot of my readers have boys between the ages of 0 and 2. As I was reflecting on my son's favorite toys at that age, I was reminded of this Zoom Around Garage from I-Play. We gave him this when he was 18 months old, although the recommended age is 12 months and up. He loved it and still pulls it out of toy storage to play with it once in awhile and he's three now! It comes with three really chunky, easy to hold cars that connect magnetically. It does take batteries, but I suggest taking them out, they only make 2 sound effects and it won't affect the play if you remove them. This is also extremely sturdy and well made, he would stand and sit on the top and it held up well. I love I-Play, they make great toys. Shop around for a good deal, but trust me, it is worth the investment, your little boy will love it!

No comments: