My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Green Pomegranate Vintage Dresses


So, I know this blog is supposed to be about toys, but I just have to show you this darling couture dress line called Green Pomegranate, designed by my very own Aunt Karen! Each dress is hand made and features a vintage hand towel, table runner, or handkerchief as the pinafore, creating a unique style on each dress, no two are exactly the same. Sizes range from infant to eight years. If you think this dress is cute in the picture, it's even more beautiful in person. I had the opportunity to help iron these dresses out before a show this summer and my cousins and I oohed and ahhed as we saw each unique design. My aunt is so talented, so check out her line at www.agreenpomegranate.com. I'll let you know when she'll be here again to do a show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous...and great luck to you Karen. I enjoy being a part of the Chickadee's team and I look forward to seeing you grow!!Go Chickadee's!