My position on toys is...
WHEN A TOY DOES LESS, A CHILD CAN DO MORE
If you are interested in having me review your product on my blog please email me at thetoysnob(at)gmail(dot)com!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Love is in the Air!

Since everyone has their Valentine's stuff out, I thought I'd post a few gift ideas for the kids-the loves of your life!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and that usually means hearts. Hearts usually mean pinks and reds, and those are associated with girl colors. Unfortunately the pickings are slim for boy valentine gifts and accessories, I did my best.

Okay for either gender:


Vilac Hearts Jump Rope
Yes, they are red and pink, but it is Valentine's Day

Haba Memo Hearts is a fun game to play the month of February

If you are still unconvinced that your boy will love hearts,
here is the alternative Haba Horse Memo game,
at least it comes in a heart-shaped box
And, if hearts just aren't your thing for boys, here is
a red Colorama Ball from Crocodile Creek


The Smart Snacks Sweet Heart Sayings and Hide 'N Peek Chocolates from Educational Resources are good ideas for either gender.


I love Pottery Barn Kid's plates and tumblers they design for each holiday.

Here are some very "girly" ideas:

The Sarah Necklace from Haba



Little Hearts Bag, also from Haba


Pink Heart Beauty Set from TatiriFlower Heart Pillow from Blabla

And for Baby:








Or, how about a cuddly Breton Bear from Jellycat,
a good idea for boys, too!








No comments: